8/28/2012

The side ponytails wedding hairstyle


Think you can not look too "do not pull off the ultimate wedding hairstyle?" Think again. Nancy, romantic mountain held the wedding the Virginia Primeland Resort, chose to go to her wedding day a loose side ponytail. She set up a thin woven at the top of the next, the appearance of a small bohemian touch.













In Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains is a stunning backdrop Nancy and Jonathan's wedding celebration! These two have another incredibly inspiring love and affection. I loved every second I've spent with them in the past nine months, and told Nancy, I am very sad, the end of the wedding, because I need more because of her, she laughed :) may be contagious , she is a truly beautiful person I have ever met.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tide Buy Share